- Playing piece lands back on target.
- Playing piece lands ridge on target.
- Playing piece lands perpendicular on target.
- Total each team’s points
- Subtract points of the Lowest Scoring team from points of Highest Scoring team.
- Result is Dart-in score for Highest Scoring Contestant. If players are tied, no score for the round
- Dart-in score for lowest scoring contestant = zero
* Only playing pieces on the target at end of round count toward the score.
*Add each contestant's score to Dart-in score to derive recorded score for the round.
First Person/Team to 11 or predetermined number wins the game.
Each Player/Team uses 6 bottle caps per round.