1. Objective: 'Own'/'close' certain numbers on the target and achieve the highest point score.
2. Orientation of caps follow Dipole Darts cap orientation rules.
3. The player/team to do so first, wins.
- Each player/team takes turns throwing. Six/Six Caps in succession constitutes a 'turn'/'Inning'
- To close an inning, player/team must score three of a number. Any combination allowed.
- Once a player/team scores three of a number, it is 'owned' by that player/team.
- Once both players/teams have scored three of a number, it is 'closed', and no further scoring on that number allowed.
- To close the bulls eye, the bull counts as a one, two, or three.
- Once a player/team closes an inning, player/team scores points on that number until opponent closes inning.
- All numerical scores added to the previous balance.
- . Numbers can be 'owned' or 'closed' in any order desired. Three marks will close an inning.
- After a number is 'owned' by a team, double and triple rings count as 2 or 3 times the numerical values.
Winning the game:
- Player/team that closes all innings first and has the most points, wins.
Tied score: First player/team to close all innings wins.
- Player/teams must continue to score on any innings not closed until: point deficit is made up or opponent has closed all innings.
- Player must verify personal score before removing caps from target. score remains as recorded if one or more caps has been removed from the target. No final alterations in score allowed.